Metal Roofing Stimulus RebatesPosted by admin on May 21, 2009 in Testimonials & Past Projects | Comments Off
A metal roof not only guards your home against the elements, it now affords you protection. Thanks to new regulations, homeowners who purchase metal roofs can earn a special tax credit. That’s in addition to the sizable savings on insurance premiums in many areas. What’s more, a metal roof promotes energy savings and can even increase your property value. No wonder we call it Investment Grade Roofing. Built to endure for decades, metal roofs keep you warm and cozy-long after the feeling of sticking it to a certain government agency wears off.
As a result of the Stimulus Package signed in February of 2009, homeowners who make energy efficient updates to their home – the installation of a painted or coated Energy Star® labeled metal roof included – between January 1, 2009 and December 31, 2010 may be eligible for a tax credit worth 30% of the installation costs (materials only) up to $1,500 per home over the two-year period.
- $1500 Tax Credit for Installing a Metal Roof
- Homes upgraded with quality metal roofing typically see costs recouped at more than three quarters of the job cost!
- Metal roofing is reported to save a Florida homeowner about 23% annually in cooling costs, compared to a dark gray asphalt shingle roof.
- Have the metal roof installed between January 1, 2009 and December 31, 2010.
- Fill out IRS Form 5965 when filing your taxes for 2009 and/or 2010.